WELL DONE OAFC - LOVER

thanks I have booked mark the link now

Easy money - costs you nothing extra. Thanks :grin:

Remember to use it for any online shopping - even if it's changing mobile phone contract or power supply - big money with those two!

(been 3 clicks on eBay today via the site)

Edited by opinions4u

Is it really 30% you get from eBay? If so I've bought three things on there today for about £100 so keep sn eye out for that O4U.

Keep up the good work!

Blimey. The price of cuffs, chain and whistle has gone through the roof! Looking forward to seeing you riding along to Swindon in your stripper outfit!

Don't forget making the forgettable - or unspectacular - gestures for Playershare!

Is it really 30% you get from eBay? If so I've bought three things on there today for about £100 so keep sn eye out for that O4U.

Keep up the good work!

Keep it coming matey!

The eBay money isn't 30% of the purchase, it's 30% of the seller's commission to eBay ... so if you've spent £100 and the commission was £3 then we'll get 90p of it. Every little helps :grin:

By the way, the Swinton thing never registered last month - if you have time it would be great if you could submit a claim. You are the number generator of commission at present!!

For others, this link gives you the latest offers, including Asda online shopping, Premier Inn, JJB Sports, Play.com and more.

Edited by opinions4u