Stephens & Taylor..

Think the way its done is to just stop coming on the site; not resigning :-)

Nah, you have to deliver a handful of short posts highlighting frustrations with the world.

You then have to post a 600 word meandering farewell to the site, explaining again why you're frustrated and what's wrong with the world - highlighting a number of irrelevant things that have suddenly become ridiculously important to you.

Then you disappear for 19 days.

Before returning as if nothing had happened.

Edited by opinions4u

Ah right, wasn't too sure how it was done. Thought 'resigning' was a tad strange way to phrase it; but that's cleared up the process for us all; ta O4U!!

Back OT, can't see why Leeds would be interested in Dale S tbh? And; NK will be well out of our price range

Nah, you have to deliver a handful of short posts highlighting frustrations with the world.

You then have to post a 600 word meandering farewell to the site, explaining again why you're frustrated and what's wrong with the world - highlighting a number of irrelevant things that have suddenly become ridiculously important to you.

Then you disappear for 19 days.

Before returning as if nothing had happened.

I thought one had to resign one's Membership but, now you've explained the procedure, I can't be arsed with all that, so I'll carry on. :blink: