Scottish Soccer Bigots Face Five Years In Jail

Although I agree with the sentiment, there is no way this crime is worth 5 years. That's for violent crime or serious financial fraud.

The life ban from grounds should come with all racist or violent behaviour.

NB. I still maintain the hardest done to lad I know ran on the pitch to protest at Meadowbank being stolen by Livingston. Sat on the centre spot. Banned for life from all grounds. Fined £1k. Lost his job. Criminal record for 'violent disorder'.

There was also a bloke who was all over the papers after that bother in belgium making him out to be one of the ringleaders. He was actually tour guiding a group of middle class football tourists and was trying to get them to safety, which did involve smacking a few people who were trying to get at them. Got sacked from his normal job i think just for being fat bald and ugly.

reminds me of Euro 2004 in Portugal after one of the nights of rioting in Albufeira, this lad got nicked and was splashed across the front page of every national newspaper in Britain, his brother came to our hotel trying to convince us his brother wasnt anything to do with the trouble and ''would we go to the police station and tell them he wasnt involved'' sorry pal but your brother was the main instigator, we know that even though our attentions were turned to 3 british soap stars who where allegedly off their heads on pills :shock: