Simple but effective?

I’m now living just outside Blackpool and In the last few days a small brochure was put through the door

Outlining Blackpool’s prospects for the season along with a list of sponsorships, fixture list and season ticket prices

It’s a smart little thing that cant have been too expensive to put together, quite simple but may prove to be quite effective.

Have we done anything like this before and do we think it would be worthwhile for us to produce something similar

Even if it’s just a simple leaflet campaign listing any deals and the category system in place for games this season – may just grab a few undecided

Simple ideas are often the best - took my kids to the Blackpool game and they loved the poster programme, great idea, cheap so I bought them both one and now I've got Paul Black and Matt Smith competing with Messi and co on their bedroom walls

yeah me to, moved there about a year ago

Been here 11 years now. Wasn't too bad until the mass outbreak of tangerine fever about 12 months ago. Seen a couple of Latics shirts knocking about in the last couple of months, I suspect a secret enclave is being formed.

there are a good few Latics on the Fylde coast that go to most home games ,it has been a good week to be blue in Blackpool after saturday. We sometimes meet up in The Bay Horse at Thornton to give Tony some greif about being a manure fan.

haha thought there was only me in Poulton all you see is Blackpool shirts but I bet that will die down now they are out of the prem

Yeah I have moved back here after 11 years in Preston and quite where all these blackpool shirts have appeared from is beyond me.