Difficult time ahead or time to kick on

Looking at our results in comparison to League position is interesting, as I have alluded to a few times before.

We have a lot of away games coming up esp Feb/March against teams that are currently just above us, and almost as many home games against teams just below us

So nick the home games and pinch some of the away games and things could get interesting.

Of course, it won't be as simple as that.

But it is be fair to say that we have struggled, MK dons apart, to gain any points against teams above us.

Though I donlt think that we have been completely oputplayed by any of them, indeed a few lapses have cost us generally.

Which we seem to have tightened up on recently.

Results by league position

Edited by singe

I think the next month (or so) will be the most important this season. Got some difficult games coming up and also have the hassle of players possibly leaving (loan or signing for other teams) and maybe coming into the team.

If we can get to the end of January and still have decent form then I will be a very happy fan!