ITV1 F.A. Cup Highlights - Change of Schedule

ITV football coverage is so bad, only show five minutes of football in twenty with god knows how many adverts, get to Oldham and make it seem like Liverpool hammered us! fair play they won with five goals, but we played our part in a brilliant game and had four or five great chances! And serious as the Adeyemi issue is, now they spent a good five minutes talking about it! could have spent them showing some of the other chances in the game, like the chances that kuqi, taylor and adeyemi twice. not to mention the liverpool chances they kept having.

if you'd told me there'd be a big focus on the game all over the press i'd have taken it, but there's been little mention of our performance after the adeyemi thing came out. read back the BBC live text from friday when i got back and it said we were a credit to lower league football and lots of good press, but now it's all about racism and liverpool. real shame in both ways