Jean Yves

Slightly disappointed in the big fella tonight.

Tarky came in at the last minute and looked positively shaky in the first 15 (dont blame him for that, must be difficult as a young lad being thrown in). It seemed however that there was no communication at all between the 2 centre halves.

I'd have thought that being the vastly more experienced, Jean would have been constantly talking to Tarky - seemed the other way round by the end.

We seemed to grow into the game defensively although their penalty came directly from our centre half being left one on one with their striker and despite holding him up not getting re inforcements.

Not too worried - only half time and we have more than enough fire power to turn this round.

To be fair to both Mvoto and Tarky, I feel Tarky is abit of a loud mouth ( this isn't a bad thing). Just my general impression. I noticed him telling Cisak to talk more and command which is good to see.

Iv always noticed Mvoto is more quiet, sometimes I wonder if he speaks English at all he is that quiet. I think with a little talking too off Taggart they will gain confidence in eachother and going off Tarky's display tonight, Diamand has competition to get back in (depending how long he is injured).

I'd say Mvoto had a good game. he seemed to win every header and kept that Bodan relatively quiet.

To be fair to both Mvoto and Tarky, I feel Tarky is abit of a loud mouth ( this isn't a bad thing). Just my general impression. I noticed him telling Cisak to talk more and command which is good to see.

Iv always noticed Mvoto is more quiet, sometimes I wonder if he speaks English at all he is that quiet. I think with a little talking too off Taggart they will gain confidence in eachother and going off Tarky's display tonight, Diamand has competition to get back in (depending how long he is injured).

I'd say Mvoto had a good game. he seemed to win every header and kept that Bodan relatively quiet.

Its "Boden" mate. And for saying he kept him quiet Boden missed two sitters when all alone,and scored the first goal!