The forum had to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Whilst I need to check I seem to remember that Rick Attwood initimated this on either this site or the official site.

However I apologise if fans are offended by a lack of information. I am sure that something will be arranged in the future.

On the topic of posting on this site. People will no doubt remember that I have been requested on numerous occasions to cease or limit my imput.

I am avaIlable to assist any individual or group and have never refused to do this. Only today did I send my e mail address to a fan to invite involvement in a problem being encountered.

Barry

Aye but he has been trying to contact you since Jan.

Conspiracy theory but was it cancelled after it was discovered that PD and the other staff might not get such an easy time as they've had at previous meetings & forums?

I was looking forward to (hopefully) getting some answers to my questions regarding tactics and selections; asking frank questions and expecting frank replies......

But - I'm sure others were going to be going in there all guns blazing?

Hmmmmmmmmm

Who is this Frank, and does he know anything about the stadium redevelopment?!