Bazza's interview on Latics Player

The worst mistakes are often noticed after a thread title has been created, and if the mods haven't altered it by request sheer embarrassment follows.

Is there no way a thread title can be edited by the creator ?

Do it all the time! D'oh, then grovel to the moderating wombles… :imnotworthy:

Chip no. Pet hate..yes. So what difference does it make to someone's point if they can't spell a word? so why make it an issue as if it makes it less valid and there for of no subsequence. Cos they think they're clever.

Like I said if someone was clever with their fist and so used them to prove they were, the very same gob:censored:es would be moaning. Just debate the points.

Now is my pet hate an issue for you?

Can i just point out something? It's therefore and consequence. I know! It's terribly confusing!

Subsequence is a mathematical term.

Yes nevermind. You do it all the time. You're mates with the mods too and hide behind that fact. You use it to try and belittle people and I hate bully's of any kind. So why not just accept everyone has different levels and debate the points made. Being so clever you will be able to work out what their jist is.

Jist is a rare spelling of gist. Excellent! Giles Brandreth will be overjoyed.

Yes nevermind. You do it all the time. You're mates with the mods too and hide behind that fact. You use it to try and belittle people and I hate bully's of any kind. So why not just accept everyone has different levels and debate the points made. Being so clever you will be able to work out what their jist is.

but you got my jist.......................mods to the rescue of little boy mates.

I am not going to sit here and have to defend the odd comment I make here and there because it is one of your pet hates. It was a joke/observation, maybe not to your taste. If you or the poster found it offensive then I'm sorry. As mentioned above, I actually helped the guy out in the end by pointing out how he can come and watch Latics affordably. Unfortunately not many people know of the student membership.

I have evidently done something to annoy you and apologise for whatever it is. We know who each other are and you've helped me out in the past - that has not been forgotten. Like I said, apologies if I've done something to rattle you.

And as for hiding behind my mates, I'm not sure what that's about. I am friendly with I think two moderators on this board. I'm sure if the others had a problem with my posts they would let me know. I don't even think I've done anything to give me reason to hide behind anyone, but alas!