Contract Update - The Fab Four

Update from PD on the 'fishul' on the fab four for next season:

KIERAN LEE: We have made an offer to Kieran and are waiting to hear from him. It is no secret that clubs are looking at him, but Kieran enjoys it here.

CHRIS TAYLOR: Chris knows that we want him to stay and we have made him an offer, but there are Championship clubs looking at him and talking to his agent. Nobody can begrudge him wanting to play at a higher level. If he stays in League One, I am confident it will be with us.

JAMES WESOLOWSKI: James knows we want to keep him next season and the indications are that he wants to stay as well.

REECE BROWN: We would like to keep Reece here for the full season and are talking to Manchester United about it. He has enjoyed his time here and United are happy with him playing here.

http://www.oldhamath...2758232,00.html

I want 'em all to stay :exile:

Eek! :sign0068: - just seen that this is already covered in another (earlier) topic.... in my defence the title of said topic did not make it clear m'lud :blind:

Edited by TheBigDog

Update from PD on the 'fishul' on the fab four for next season:

KIERAN LEE: We have made an offer to Kieran and are waiting to hear from him. It is no secret that clubs are looking at him, but Kieran enjoys it here.

CHRIS TAYLOR: Chris knows that we want him to stay and we have made him an offer, but there are Championship clubs looking at him and talking to his agent. Nobody can begrudge him wanting to play at a higher level. If he stays in League One, I am confident it will be with us.

JAMES WESOLOWSKI: James knows we want to keep him next season and the indications are that he wants to stay as well.

REECE BROWN: We would like to keep Reece here for the full season and are talking to Manchester United about it. He has enjoyed his time here and United are happy with him playing here.

http://www.oldhamath...2758232,00.html

I want 'em all to stay :exile:

Im certain Ive read this another thread.