Playershare

Hi Danny

Underdog here, I must apologies to you and all the contributors as we are over due a meeting with regards to playershare.

I will try and get the committee together before the end of November and will post the meeting notes in the dedicated header above.

In the meantime, I have contacted takemeanywhere who is one of the treasurers and asked him for an update and to respond to you.

Tba

Thanks

Apologies for the length of time taken since the last update.

The current balance in the Playershare account is £2,686.27. The fund is rising by just short of £700 per month. This is down slightly from the high point of 2011, when we assisted with the purchase of Shefki Kuqi, but we fully understand the difficult financial times.

Of course, we donated £9,000 to the manager's kitty in August, so it is all about rebuilding now, in order that we are ready to assist again, if/when a request is forthcoming.

I'm expecting income from PlayerShare WebShop to be sent to the main PlayerShare bank account on 1st November. £1,590.

If not it should be December.

If you're doing any shopping please use it!

Link to Christmas Shopping Campaign thread:

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=39644&hl=

Edited by opinions4u

I'm expecting income from PlayerShare WebShop to be sent to the main PlayerShare bank account on 1st November. £1,590.

If not it should be December.

If you're doing any shopping please use it!

Link to Christmas Shopping Campaign thread:

http://www.owtb.co.u...topic=39644&hl=

Absolutely fantastic work that o4u.

I contribute to Playershare on a monthly basis but haven't used the webshop yet....................... I reckon we all need to check it more just in case it can boost funds!

Thanks take me anywhere for the quick response

And of course. A massive thanks you o4u as you have done a tremendous job with the web shop and promotional work too.

Yes guys funds are tight but even the little things can help with the web shop, your on line shopping, buying stuff on line, booking hotel/travel to watch our beloved team

You never know when we may be approached by the manager to help bring in a player or even better, to try and keep some of. The current crop. To pinch a quote from lags.....pennies into pounds.

Many thanks everyone for your support

Regards

Tracy