2011-2012 League Tables - After 30 games

Bristolatic

With 30 games gone, DavidCollinge is still hanging on to top spot, but Stevie_J has closed the gap by 2 points. pk200 and rudemedic were the biggest climbers, both moving up 9 points, with pk200 and 24hoursfromtulsehill both going into the Premier League. A fair number have fallen by the wayside, so the lower half of the Championship & League1 are not changing too much.

Charlton (a): Only pjkent , mikeboafc and Bristolatic correctly predicted the 1-1 score, although stevesidg, jorvik_latic and oafcforever went for a draw but wrong scoreline. No one had Morais as goalscorer and no one got near the 19,564 attendance.

Hartlepool (h): Only rudemedic went for a defeat, but not the 0-1 scoreline. Nobody predicted that Latics would fail to score and only Stevie_J (4,444), Ex_pat (4,500), rosa (4,522) and flashlatic (4,398) got within 100 of the 4,459 attendance.

Notts County (h): Practically everyone went for a win, but only maddog predicted 3-2 correctly. Other close ones were opinions4u 3-1, stevesidg 3-1, PhilStarbucksSilkySkills 3-1 and pjkent 4-2. oafc-latics went for 2-2 but was the only one to have Scapuzzi as first Latics scorer. There were no attendance points in this one, where a measly 3,623 turned up.

Chesterfield (a): oafckev, pjkent, steveoafc and Hometownclub all correctly predicted the 1-1 draw. pk200 and flashlatic went for 2-2. Nobody had Smith as scorer and, again, no one got within 100 of the attendance (6,723).

Huddersfield (a): A few predicted the defeat, but only orpheo got the 0-1. Next nearest were DavidCollinge and steveoafc (0-2). Only boboafc got anywhere near the 15,229 attendance. His 15,320 was 91 away.

Exeter (h): No one predicted the thrill-a-minute 0-0 draw, but Stevie_J, warwickshire latics and GravityGrave went for 1-1, whilst cheshire_latic, stevesidg and jorvik_latic all predicted 2-2. With no scorer, other points were picked up for attendance. Ten predictors were within 100 of the 3,587 with the best being rudemedic (3,578) “oooh”, mick26 (3,576) another “oooh” and boboafc (3,562) almost an “oooh”.

Walsall (h): After the big freeze, there were numerous predictions of a Latics win, but only stevesidg, GravityGrave, warwickshire latics, Ex_pat, Hometownclub and boboafc got the correct score of 2-1. GravityGrave and rudemedic correctly predicted Phillip Morris as first latics scorer. Only stevesidg with a prediction of 2,678 picked up any attendance points (and he was 95 out - actual 2,583).

Franchise Dongs (a): No one got the 5-0 defeat, Hometownclub being the nearest with 3-0. Five predictors picked up three points each for the attendance (actual 7,817): oafcforever was 28 out with 7,845, steveoafc missed by 35 (7,782), Stevie_J was 60 away with 7,777 [seen that somewhere before], LaticsPete (7,898) and stevesidg (7,901) coming next.

Bin Dippers (h): Nobody predicted the 1-0 win and no attendance points were scored, so most points were collected by predicting Kuqi as first Latics scorer. opinions4u, 24hoursfromtulsehill, Bristolatic, Stevie_J, pjkent, Yard Dog, John Platt, mikeboafc, Ex_pat and DavidCollinge were the ones who got it right.

Colchester (h): 1-1. Marsh-Brown. 3,956. Just two correct with the 1-1 score, GravityGrave and Hometownclub. No takers for Marsh-Brown (who?) as first scorer but some cracking attempts at the 3,956 attendance. John Platt was just 2 out with 3,954. Rosa only missed by 8 (3,948) while Bristolatic and LaticsPete were both 30 out with 3,926 and 3,986 respectively.

Another table when I’ve done the next 10 games, then one per game for the last 6 of the season.

12-02-28ColchesterU.jpg?t=1353254313

Noticed that the last two names aren't very clear. They are shorelatic and spadam.

Note to self - check pic before posting!

Edited by Bristolatic

My lead is reducing each update!

Each place i finish below top i will donate £10 to the playershare scheme.....

Anyone else with any prediction donations?

Top man. Superb gesture. :OASISscarf:

(Grins cynically and thinks, "I could get a small fortune out of him here". I wonder if he'll believe it if he ends up 58th) :deal2:

Edited by Bristolatic