Colchester on Saturday

The away trips in 2013 are indeed much better, a few more closer to home which will be nice. Of course rounded off with a messy day in the smoke, happy times.

I hadn't really noticed that until now. It makes the second half of the season more interesting, but it also dishes out a couple of expensive months with two or three tasty away days!

The only question team-wise for tomorrow is what the back four is. Cisak is the only realistic option in goal and the front six picks itself after last week.

Id keep things the same to begin with so:

Brown

Wabara

Mvoto

Grounds

With Byrne as an able back up if it goes tits up.

I have no doubt that this XI have the quality to win the game but I strongly doubt their ability to find a consistent level of play. Hopefully I'm proved wrong.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

Very confident about tomorrow. Off the back of that fantastic win on Saturday the players must have big confidence and as proved this season, when we're confident we do well, our points this season have come in bunches and the same applies to our losses which is evidence to suggest we rely on confidence to win so we can utilise that win on Saturday and I'm sure the players will feel the motivation and spirit to overcome Colchester.

I'd go for the same team that was on show v Donnie for the reasons I said above. If those lot can comfortably beat Donnie then in theory they should have the ability to comfortably beat Colchester.

Same tactics as last Saturday; push Wes and especially Furman upfield, get them roaming through the channels and in the positions that can help us create chances. Furman provided 2 assist and 1 of them was from neat interplay between him and Wes on the edge of the opposition box so it works and even Dickov has acknowledged that in the Chron and on the website so I have no doubt that he understands how we won and he'll repeat that tomorrow.

Edited by NewBlue

Same tactics as last Saturday; push Wes and especially Furman upfield, get them roaming through the channels and in the positions that can help us create chances. Furman provided 2 assist and 1 of them was from neat interplay between him and Wes on the edge of the opposition box so it works and even Dickov has acknowledged that in the Chron and on the website so I have no doubt that he understands how we won and he'll repeat that tomorrow.

I hope so. It's not really a game where Dickov needs to pull a rabbit out of the hat strategically, we just need to stamp our authority on the game so we can play to our strengths.