selling Furman or Wes?

this may just be me but I reckon this Jan/Summer transfer window we should maybe look to sell Furman/Wes. As much as I love the both of them, I'd much rather have Baxter as a CAM and Wes/Furman as CDM which allows the opportunity to have Smith and other in the middle- of whom could collect flick ons from smith (Derbs/Tats) to play alongside each other..

this may just be me but I reckon this Jan/Summer transfer window we should maybe look to sell Furman/Wes. As much as I love the both of them, I'd much rather have Baxter as a CAM and Wes/Furman as CDM which allows the opportunity to have Smith and other in the middle- of whom could collect flick ons from smith (Derbs/Tats) to play alongside each other..

Furman's away for rest of January with South Africa & is out of contract in the summer, and probably won't extend his contract so we won't be able to sell as he'll leave on a free.

Edited by RobOAFC

hm I suppose, could we not see about selling him some time this month then?

Not sure anyone would pay for him if he's out of contract in a few months. Best we could do is let him go to shift the wage (maybe towards Baxter), but then we'd need to replace him on the cheap.

Wesolowski is contracted so would command a fee, but I'm not sure how much we'd get for him or whether I'd rather keep him or Furman.

They have both been awful this season. At least wes will try and put a foot in. Furma seems to be sleep walking thru games doesnt get close enough to tackle or close down and wont turn and drive us forward....i think furman will leave on a free and that gives us some scope for getting a better partnership in the middle.