Lawrenson

would not pay to much attention, to him! how he as wormed is way on to the footy panels, is beyond me! thinks he is a real joker with is one liners" is record in management was a real cracking joke! took brighton down, and then went to newcastle as defence coach- when they were walking the league, only to totally blow the title, when there defence totally then fell apart. also did not do to much for me- when quoting, why do not wimbledon fans- go and support there team, at m.k. dongs! total mong"

would not pay to much attention, to him! how he as wormed is way on to the footy panels, is beyond me! thinks he is a real joker with is one liners" is record in management was a real cracking joke! took brighton down, and then went to newcastle as defence coach- when they were walking the league, only to totally blow the title, when there defence totally then fell apart. also did not do to much for me- when quoting, why do not wimbledon fans- go and support there team, at m.k. dongs! total mong"

He was a good player though