How much would Corney have to pay-out in order to axe Dickov?

Its well reported its a 12 month rolling contract.... Somewhere it says every day I get up I have 12 months. Not a clue where it is put discussed a lot.

Would assume an agreement would be less?

I'm sure it would, but I doubt Dickov would oblige to that agreement as he's determined to stay

I doubt it's 12 months pay and will be a % I reckon without actually seeing the contract.

Still a lot less than the reduction in income should we fall into the basement league.

Manager contracts should have termination clauses in respect of poor performance to safeguard the club and exit clauses in event of other clubs headhunting in response to better than expected performances to safeguard the manager. Unsure why football world should be different to standard employment law?

I doubt it's 12 months pay and will be a % I reckon without actually seeing the contract.

Still a lot less than the reduction in income should we fall into the basement league.

Manager contracts should have termination clauses in respect of poor performance to safeguard the club and exit clauses in event of other clubs headhunting in response to better than expected performances to safeguard the manager. Unsure why football world should be different to standard employment law?

I completely agree, the football league should make performance clauses compulsory for new managers. I think we could scrape the cash together with all these cup and t.v funds coming in

Its well reported its a 12 month rolling contract.... Somewhere it says every day I get up I have 12 months. Not a clue where it is put discussed a lot.

Would assume an agreement would be less?

I've wondered about this "rolling contract". Its effectively a permanent contract with a 12 month notice period. But maybe SC gave PD his notice ages ago, meaning we'd have less than a full year's salary to fork out.

Absolutely - in any other job, you could reasonably be sacked for such poor performance and you wouldn't get a pay-off.