Last few home games

SC said BEFORE the Everton match that the club are now financially in the black

for this season.

Given the bonus of the replay money why not use it to subsidize some of the

remaining home games by giving cheap tickets out.

BP was rocking yesterday and a lot of it started by the small section of the RRE.

If we could get that sort of atmosphere for some of the games like Yeovil ,

Colchester and Scunny it would be a great help in getting the points needed to

stay up.

Put 4/500 tickets on sale at a fiver for adults and a quid for kids for some of the home games left this season.

I know some S/T holders will moan but as one myself i would love to see BP rocking again and get us those desperately needed points

Edited by losesome

People who will only pay £5 are not the future of the club. You can have it rocking but it will undermine season ticket sales in the long term,

But the cup games were £25 and they paid. Sell a ticket for the last 7 games at £99 or maybe the last 5 at £75, which is equivalent to 7 games for the price of 4 cup games / 5 games for the price of 3 cup games.

We need to target people who will pay £15 a game, not those who will only pay £5. Apologies to those who are so strapped that they can't find £15 but the club will never survive on £5 tickets.

People who will only pay £5 are not the future of the club. You can have it rocking but it will undermine season ticket sales in the long term,

But the cup games were £25 and they paid. Sell a ticket for the last 7 games at £99 or maybe the last 5 at £75, which is equivalent to 7 games for the price of 4 cup games / 5 games for the price of 3 cup games.

We need to target people who will pay £15 a game, not those who will only pay £5. Apologies to those who are so strapped that they can't find £15 but the club will never survive on £5 tickets.

Points are now the overriding factor.

We desperately need to stay in this division and if we can get a full house for a few games by cheap tickets then do it.

The ones that come may buy S/T for next season if we stay up ???

I'd suggest another voucher for the Pompey game. To get priority for the quarter finals.

No they'll probably do one for the replay against Portsmouth, then IF (and that's a big if, pardon the pun) we get through to the quarter finals do another voucher scheme against Sheffield United

I think £20 is personally steep for tier 3 football. If we priced tickets at £10-£15 per game I'm sure we would get more people in. Don't forget we are in a resession. Not sure how much a season ticket is but of we could drop that by about £50 weary even get more people buying them.

SC said BEFORE the Everton match that the club are now financially in the black

for this season.

Given the bonus of the replay money why not use it to subsidize some of the

remaining home games by giving cheap tickets out.

BP was rocking yesterday and a lot of it started by the small section of the RRE.

If we could get that sort of atmosphere for some of the games like Yeovil ,

Colchester and Scunny it would be a great help in getting the points needed to

stay up.

Put 4/500 tickets on sale at a fiver for adults and a quid for kids for some of the home games left this season.

I know some S/T holders will moan but as one myself i would love to see BP rocking again and get us those desperately needed points

Whilst I can see what your point is, personally until the loan window shuts we should be saving the cup money to pay any new players/coaching staff.

If we get those sorted then we should think about a reduce price game or two to get more fans back. At the moment the club doesn't know how many games it wants to be offering vouchers for cup priority yet, so any cheap offers will be put aside.