League Table at 16th March

Highlights: No one predicted the 0-1 defeat, but JoeP and pk200 both went for 0-2, whilst 1-2 was the prediction from Stevie_J and 24hoursfromtulsehill. Only two predictors got within 100 of the 3,540 attendance, JoeP with 3,626 (86 out) and steveoafc who was even nearer with 3,579 (just 39 away). Craig D nearly got in on the act, but was 101 out with 3,641.

So, JoeP regains top spot :icon_peace: from 24hoursfromtulsehill :cry:. It’s getting a bit tight at the top.

After Jose Baxter’s penalty, I wonder if rosa will change her avatar?

Sorry it's late - Photobucket problems. I suppose this pales into insignificnce, given what's been going on for the last couple of days.

13-03-16.jpg

Edited by Bristolatic

After Jose Baxter’s penalty, I wonder if rosa will change her avatar?

I did say as he was stepping up to take it "if he chips this and misses I'll burn his :censored:ing house down". You can't stay mad at him for long though, can you?

I did say as he was stepping up to take it "if he chips this and misses I'll burn his :censored:ing house down". You can't stay mad at him for long though, can you?

After last night, I doubt that your allegiance could be swayed now.