Substitutes

• 13 Bouzanis,
    • 02 Mvoto,
    • 17 Parker,
    • 20 Scapuzzi,
    • 32 Kuqi
    • Subs today...
    • Rachubka, Mellor, Millar, Schmeltz, Rodgers, Clarke-Harris, Rooney
    • Not been as surprised by a Latics bench than when seeing Kuqi, Scapuzzi and Mvoto warming up on their own that afternoon. Tonight we have a equally strong bench IMO; Mellor is still suffering from his moment of madness, Millar was class on Saturday, Schmeltz offers pace, pace, pace, Clarke-Harris is still potentially our secret weapon, Rooney is top scorer, Rodgers (weak link maybe) can play, and ex-scum keeper!!

Substitutes

• 13 Bouzanis,
    • 02 Mvoto,
    • 17 Parker,
    • 20 Scapuzzi,
    • 32 Kuqi
    • Subs today...
    • Rachubka, Mellor, Millar, Schmeltz, Rodgers, Clarke-Harris, Rooney
    • Not been as surprised by a Latics bench than when seeing Kuqi, Scapuzzi and Mvoto warming up on their own that afternoon. Tonight we have a equally strong bench IMO; Mellor is still suffering from his moment of madness, Millar was class on Saturday, Schmeltz offers pace, pace, pace, Clarke-Harris is still potentially our secret weapon, Rooney is top scorer, Rodgers (weak link maybe) can play, and ex-scum keeper!!

I reckon Millar has been very unfortunate to miss out after that performance on Saturday. He deserves a run of a few games.

For me the wrong time to drop Rooney, after Saturday his confidence was building and had a good game, and now he's been dropped after it. I know we need to set up more defensively but I would have Rooney up top on his own and Montano dropped with Philliskirk in his position.