Chaddy End Fred

It came to my attention last night that twitter troll Chaddy End Fred is widley believed me Gary Davies (@LaticsGary)

I dont know where this has come from and I would love to know who has pointed the finger at me. I was totally unaware of even the twitter handle till 4 weeks ago.

I AM NOT CHADDY END FRED.

I cannot comment on what he has been saying as I dont follow him and his posts are blocked but from the searches I have done this morning a lot of people are very upset.

If anyone has been abused or offended get in touch with the authoroties.

I will do anything I can to show that I am not this person.

Whoever's running it is a complete :censored:. I've been shown some of their tweets which include homophobia (towards a member of the clubs own staff), sexism and anti-Semitism. I hope they're investigated by the club because there's been some personal, viscous attacks towards members of the club's youth team staff that have crossed the line between criticising the club and insulting/harassing. It's definitely somebody who knows the club very well too which is worrying to think they're privy to information or have some influence.

You shouldn't have to come on here to defend yourself for a twitter account that's clearly a piss take.

It's a shame we have some really overzealous holier than thou fans.

So somebody is homophobic, anti Semitic and sexist and you think people are overreacting? If you say so.

You shouldn't have to come on here to defend yourself for a twitter account that's clearly a piss take.

It's a shame we have some really overzealous holier than thou fans.

I'm not sure given the confusion, how anything is clear?

Edited by jimsleftfoot

From MDL:

I have been given a name as to the identity of Chaddy End Fred but it is only 99% so I am not going to name this person.

Having said that:

CEF is someone who appears to have a grudge with the club - so possibly a recent former employee.

CEF knows a lot about all the players - first team through to youth team, so someone who is well known to them - possibly going out with them.

CEF is very well aquainted with Chapel Road and how things work there.

CEF is well aquainted with using abusive posts on Twitter - so might also have done the same thing to other people & clubs.

I thank the mods at OWTB for the opportunity to post this and I have requested it be locked.