Latics 1-0 Stevenage: post match reaction

How can you possibly know how many games ive been too I travel home/away with latics so your clearly have no clue, and im sorry but I dont think it was myself who's being an arse so pipe down your giving me earache.

As for ridicule, i havent tried to ridicule anyone just idiots taking crap.

And the people you're throwing the "how long have you supported Oldham" and "do you even go to the games" jibes to - how do you know how many games they watch Latics and how long they've supported them?

The answer? You don't - just like I don't know how many games you've been to.

You have been being an arse - you're the one trying to ridicule people by question their loyalty/length of support/etc, just because they dont believe we were outplayed by Stevenage. Calling people "Chumps" for no reason.

Accept the differing of opinions, which is what you tend to find on messageboards, and move, onotherwise you're just going to continue to look more of an idiot with each passing post.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the people you're throwing the "how long have you supported Oldham" and "do you even go to the games" jibes to - how do you know how many games they watch Latics and how long they've supported them?

The answer? You don't - just like I don't know how many games you've been to.

You have been being an arse - you're the one trying to ridicule people by question their loyalty/length of support/etc, just because they dont believe we were outplayed by Stevenage. Calling people "Chumps" for no reason.

Accept the differing of opinions, which is what you tend to find on messageboards, and move, onotherwise you're just going to continue to look more of an idiot with each passing post

Look have your own opinion, and chump must mean somthing else in Dukinfield as its hardly offensive Its just as bad as calling someone an idiot, no?

Get that bit from between your teeth and beg to differ, if not dont reply to my post's im here to support my club just as you are. :grin:

Edited by Latics_est_86

Look have your own opinion, and chump must mean somthing else in Dukinfield as its hardly offensive Its just as bad as calling someone an idiot, no?

Get that bit from between your teeth and beg to differ, if not dont reply to my post's im here to support my club just as you are. :grin:

Chump. Idiot. Both garbage insults in their own right, however that doesn't mean it's fine to label people as such just because they had a differing opinion to yours.

As for the final paragraph of yours, I agree. Now heed your own advice and all will be fine.

Chump. Idiot. Both garbage insults in their own right, however that doesn't mean it's fine to label people as such just because they had a differing opinion to yours.

As for the final paragraph of yours, I agree. Now heed your own advice and all will be fine.

Like i said your entitled to your own opinion...

I think we should hug it out atleast though :icon_peace:

Like i said your entitled to your own opinion...

I think we should hug it out atleast though :icon_peace:

I'll hug you at Vale Park.

I'll be the one wearing the white tank top, showing off my anchor tattoo and holding a can of spinach.