Season Tickets

Season Tickets  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Do you currently have a season ticket?

2. 2. Should we STAY in League One, will you purchase a Season Ticket next season?

3. 3. Should we be RELEGATED into League 2, will you purchase a season ticket next season?

I'v never had a ST but for the first time in my adult life (I'm 24) I have a job that doesn't require me to work Saturdays or Tuesday nights so I think I will get one regardless. I may change my mind come August but at the moment I'l be buying one.

Usually a lot cheaper bought in May.

I'm getting one. Always will do (barring any money trouble). Couldn't give a fig who's in charge of the team/club (not saying i'm unhappy with the current manager/owner). Or how :censored: the football is. I don't want to do anything else on a Saturday.

Equally, though, I understand anyone's reason for not getting one whether it's financial, disgruntlement at current setup/way the club is run or any other reason. Don't see the need to hound people for not having one. We're all Latics at the end of the day.