From small acorns....

I find it strange that new teams are popping up all the time when established teams are finding it so difficult to survive.

Indeed I'd question their business acumen here. They are obviously trying to play off their United image but Salford's population is only circa £233k so even though it is a City, it's hardly big. Not only is it close to United, but Bolton and Wigan who are also the most successful non-PL GM sides. Of course there is the niche of having a small club that anti-Glazer fans would be interested in, oh yeah FCUM already tick that box.

Edit - Though the above makes more sense

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Maybe he(Paul Scholes) is sick of all the negative Oldham fans, at Oldham games, on Oldham boards, and on the Chron website!(And anywhere else I can't think of right now!)

Makes any lifelong fan(me) wonder what it is all about! Sometimes I think even if Mark Zuckerberg took over with all his spare change....these people would still moan about everything!

Even when the performances are bad....even when we sell people on the cheap....even when the dreams of new stadiums and stands don't come to fruition...even when we dabble with relegation...even when........ The thing that gets me the most is the negativity of some fans. Yes everyone is entitled to an opinion, and yes we all want better...but sometimes I want to support other clubs just because the negative people here just piss me off!

But then I realise I am blue thru and thru...and I will always be there Saturday!