2014/15 team vs 15/16

Only watched 90 mins against a Middlesbrough team that out classed us but already think we have a much better side than last season.

From tonight the keeper looks good so that's a step forward on last year as Coleman will improve also

Defence iffy but at least 3 of them have payed a season together so will be hopefully better this year although I think we need another centre half

Dunn is clearly quality and improves us, plus we have kept out best midfielders Kelly, jones and Winchester. Croft improves us on the flank as he's a good player for league 1

Forte is still good and will chip in with goals and Cassidy looked good tonight. If he scores 10 plus this year he will be a great signing. We Also have options with turner murthy and poleon so people to come off the bench even though I rate none if them. For me we are in a miles better position than last year so looks quite promising and could be a decent year