In local news

OAFCM35

FWIW, it's not untreatable, it's highly resistant to Azithromycin, the most commonly used antibiotic for Gonorrhoea.

There will be other treatments, which can be used, I can see the other treatments being used a bit more as first-line in the region.

I don't know who has the contract for GUM in Leeds, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was NHS, or someone other than Virgin Care.

Had the pleasure of being in the director's box yesterday. Ten of us going mental. Our friends from across the Pennines were less than impressed. Especially when the second went in and some of us were dancing on the seats.

Simon Corney spotted us and came and met us in the bar after the match. Top man. Pulled a half decent bird in Leeds centre too. One of those rare, never-to-be-forgotten days.

WELL I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF.

[awaits helpful informative post about the incubation time of gonorrhoea and how this couldn't possibly be the source of the outbreak]