A fiver to much

Higden did well to get his headers in if you watch the centre half all game had his arm on his shoulder stopping he jumping he was telling ref he did not give a :censored:.

I was saying to a mate last night I wonder if jumping has been coached/reffed out of him. He's an absolute unit and, as Matt Smith found, a lot of refs will give a free kick as soon as he jumps in the air against a defender. He wins a lot of headers with feet on the ground and maybe just thinks it's a better bet than jumping and giving away a foul.

Brian Wilson, Kelly and Higdon are the three palyers that tried for both halves..... you can add yeates to that group from 46 mins onward. Brian Wilson made four maybe five runs from his own half and took on players and put some great ball in to the box .... from the centre back position. He did this because no one else would/could, it left us exposed at the back. Mills for all the people saying he is :censored:e ... own the penalty (he should have been awarded two as should Higdon). The facts are we were comprehensively beaten by a 'team' that kept its shape throughout. At one point I was looking for our back line ..... there was a full 15 yards between the furhtest back and the furthest forward. I am not a coach .... I can see it... why can our coach not.