So whose available and who do you want?

Here's who is available: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik

Chris Powell for me! Reckon he could work similar wonders here as Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink did for Burton (whether we go down or not)

Chris Powell would be brilliant but probably out of our league. I think he'd need a bit of time but he could work wonders for us.

Jesus.

And what are you basing your opinion of Chris Powell's abilities on cos he's failed in every job he's had.

Charlton he got promoted as champions from this level and then stabilised them in the Championship. They were extremely well-drilled at this level. He was sacked by a chairman who signed players without his blessing and is currently running their club into the ground.

He kept Huddersfield up comfortably last season and kept them mid table this year before being sacked despite them selling their best players in the summer. The fans said his football was a bit dull but most thought he was harshly sacked and the new guy hasn't done much better.

Not an unqualified success, but certainly not a failure.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

Charlton he got promoted as champions from this level and then stabilised them in the Championship. They were extremely well-drilled at this level. He was sacked by a chairman who signed players without his blessing and is currently running their club into the ground.

He kept Huddersfield up comfortably last season and kept them mid table this year before being sacked despite them selling their best players in the summer. The fans said his football was a bit dull but most thought he was harshly sacked and the new guy hasn't done much better.

Not an unqualified success, but certainly not a failure.

Huddersfield have been playing far better than they were under Powell, the new manager has completely changed the style of play around and it is attractive, attacking football. It will take a while for them to get used to and I'm not sure they have the players for it currently but he will do considerably better than Powell did there. They're not short of money either.

Whether Powell could work on a significantly lower budget than he ever has remains to be seen. That being said, he has a clear track record in our division and I wouldn't turn him down.