Springhead AFC Fundraising Comedy Night

Not OAFC related but Springhead AFC are running a comedy night at Off the Rails Royal George Greenfield, for the club and the U12s team, tickets are £12 each available from the club, or myself Baz Michael Barret on Facebook or payment by PayPal mickbaz69@skycom.

Cracking line up Archie Kelly alias Kenny Senior Phoenix night fame, top London performer Rich Wilson and a great up and coming comic Richard Massara, MC Rob Riley. 18th June

18s Only.

Edited by moorcider

Not OAFC related but Springhead AFC are running a comedy night at Off the Rails Royal George Greenfield, for the club and the U12s team, tickets are £12 each available from the club, or myself Baz Michael Barret on Facebook or payment by PayPal mickbaz69@skycom.

Cracking line up Archie Kelly alias Kenny Senior Phoenix night fame, top London performer Rich Wilson and a great up and coming comic Richard Massara, MC Rob Riley.

18s Only.

What date pal? I went to the Kammy night never laughed so much with the stories he told.