League Tables 11.03.2017

The top three in the Premier League stay in the Champions League Group Stage places, but Stevie_J moves back into the Champions League Qualification slot. Carl Waters nips back into the Europa League spot. No movement anywhere else other than rudemedic and stevesidg changing places.

The Championship sees no change in the top five, but Laticsbiffo drops out of the play-off places thanks to youngen, underdog and Oafc1895 climbing a place each. Other than that, there was no movement at all, even BP1960's eight points having little effect on placings. Five players did not take part.

As last week, no attendance points were scored.

7tbtxFA.jpg?2

kIw8j49.jpg?2

lVgehsJ.jpg?2

mRhvtDB.jpg?2

Edited by Bristolatic

The top three in the Premier League stay in the Champions League Group Stage places, but Stevie_J moves back into the Champions League Qualification slot. Carl Waters nips back into the Europa League spot. No movement anywhere else other than rudemedic and stevesidg changing places.

The Championship sees no change in the top five, but Laticsbiffo drops out of the play-off places thanks to youngen, underdog and Oafc1895 climbing a place each. Other than that, there was no movement at all, even BP1960's eight points having little effect on placings. Five players did not take part.

As last week, no attendance points were scored.

7tbtxFA.jpg?2

kIw8j49.jpg?2

lVgehsJ.jpg?2

mRhvtDB.jpg?2

I've been reeling you in week by week and never a single mention of it.

We need points for closest to the attendance next year.

I've been reeling you in week by week and never a single mention of it.

We need points for closest to the attendance next year.

If my current form continues, you'll be clear of relegation on Tuesday night. I've got a fight on my hands.