League Tables 26-09-2017

Bristolatic

I'm a long-time admirer of Gravity Grave, who's always managed the odd bit of eye-catching predicting magic amid a great many mediocre offers. Which is much more than the likes of rudemedic ever do, bobbing along in their middling coracle in an ocean of average. What's most impressive about GG this season is he hasn't disappeared and it's October. It's all very well pulling out individual results when you're out of the running, but can he dig in when necessary and still get those big one-off scores? That's what it takes to be a Champion like me. 

That said...it's been a while since Dave Collinge showed the class that puts him up there with me in the All Time Greatest Predictors League. If he keeps this up, everyone else might as well not bother. You can all fuck off anyway because the points totals are way off what's necessary to get within telescope range of my record. 

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

4 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

I'm a long-time admirer of Gravity Grave, who's always managed the odd bit of eye-catching predicting magic amid a great many mediocre offers. Which is much more than the likes of rudemedic ever do, bobbing along in their middling coracle in an ocean of average. What's most impressive about GG this season is he hasn't disappeared and it's October. It's all very well pulling out individual results when you're out of the running, but can he dig in when necessary and still get those big one-off scores? That's what it takes to be a Champion like me I tried to be until I was found out

That said...it's been a while since Dave Collinge showed the class that puts him up there with me in the All Time Greatest Predictors League. If he keeps this up, everyone else might as well not bother. You can all fuck off anyway because the points totals are way off what's necessary to get within telescope range of my record, but perfectly achievable with 35 games to go

FIFY