Streaming abroad

You should be fine to stream the iFollow games on a computer or mobile device, however some people's devices can still be region 'locked' which means you will need a half decent VPN. I suggest you looked for a paid one as the free ones aren't the best. A VPN is completely legal, and tricks your device into thinking you are somewhere else around the world.

13 minutes ago, no1laticsfan said:

Thanks for your help, I'm not really that clued up with VPNs etc so I'l give it a miss. Sounds too complicated for me haha. As for the billing address, ifollow want local bank details:(

Thanks again 

Go on your mobile's store and search for VPN. Pick a paid one with good reviews. They are very simple to use.

10 minutes ago, pinevillawill said:

Go on your mobile's store and search for VPN. Pick a paid one with good reviews. They are very simple to use.

Have you ever used NordVPN? Iv just signed up with them and connected to the UK but if I try to go on the sky app on my phone it won't allow me to play content from the UK so does that mean this won't work or am I doing something wrong?

Sky has one of the most sophisticated systems for detecting location of a device trying to access premium content. So even using VPN, Sky can tell you are outside UK and blocks access. Sky Go app must be location service enabled to work, but it tells Sky where you are so you get blocked. You may have better luck with PC, laptop etc, but Sky can detect you are using VPN and has a constantly updated list of VPN UK server addresses and can block your access. Good VPN providers constantly add new addresses for UK so it may work for a while until Sky gets round to blocking them. I suppose Sky joins just about every VPN available and constantly monitors its activity.

Edited by Fyldelatic

VPN's only assign a different IP address, but location can be found via GPS, wifi or mobile network.  On a computer browser you can force your system to not allow location unless you give permission, but as has been said apps may not work unless this is allowed.

1 hour ago, no1laticsfan said:

Thanks for your help, I'm not really that clued up with VPNs etc so I'l give it a miss. Sounds too complicated for me haha. As for the billing address, ifollow want local bank details:(

Thanks again 

It’s fine you can put any address on to stream the games (as long as it is not the UK). The lack of security isn’t great but i always use the same one from a certain country and it’s fine. You’ll probably have to sign out of the ifollow account that’s already on there and sign up with a new one

Edited by Kusunga_Is_God

If I don't have a subscription but watching from abroad this coming Saturday then can I just buy a match pass presumably in local currency - € or $?!

Will it allow me even if I'm paying on a credit card registered in the UK?

Do I just put the address of where I'm staying or does it's have to be my card address.

Sorry for the Qs but even though I'm away I don't want to miss this game 

12 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

If I don't have a subscription but watching from abroad this coming Saturday then can I just buy a match pass presumably in local currency - € or $?!

Will it allow me even if I'm paying on a credit card registered in the UK?

Do I just put the address of where I'm staying or does it's have to be my card address.

Sorry for the Qs but even though I'm away I don't want to miss this game 

Just put the address of where ever you are on the billing address. Doesn't effect the card.