80 members have voted

1. 1. League One

• Champions
    • Automatic Promotion
    • Playoffs
    • Midtable
    • Relegation battle
    • Relegated

i am hoping neil wood can forget his injury because he is only 23/24 and he is a brilliant passer of the ball, he is like a richie wellens but left footed

:shock: I'm not sure your talking about the same Neil Wood that I've seen play, I don't see any comparison between Wood and Wellens whatsoever.

Wellens is a totally different class player to Wood and a different type of player, I've never seen Wood have a good game, I never saw him as a good passer of the ball either and even when he was fully fit he could barely get a spot on the bench.

I'm sure we will try to get him fit and then get rid of him, I'm afraid he's not up to it in a promotion chasing team in this division.

Guest sheridans_world
:shock: I'm not sure your talking about the same Neil Wood that I've seen play, I don't see any comparison between Wood and Wellens whatsoever.

Wellens is a totally different class player to Wood and a different type of player, I've never seen Wood have a good game, I never saw him as a good passer of the ball either and even when he was fully fit he could barely get a spot on the bench.

I'm sure we will try to get him fit and then get rid of him, I'm afraid he's not up to it in a promotion chasing team in this division.

Personally i haven't seen enough of him, what i have seen hasn't impressed me. IF he knuckles down and IF we get an injury meaning he gets into the first team, he could well do a Rocky. IF not then he will remain anonymous for the season. Shez has said he wants another midfielder, that means he thinks Wood is not up to the job.