80 members have voted

1. 1. League One

• Champions
    • Automatic Promotion
    • Playoffs
    • Midtable
    • Relegation battle
    • Relegated

I know its early, but its good to see where people think we'll finish.

I have gone for playoffs as we need to see how

well the team will gel together but am sure they

will get it all sorted out

But could see us playoffs /Automatic it all depends

on how we do for players get injured!!!

I think we'll have a slow season like Blackpool and make the play offs nearer the end of the season as everything comes together for us

I think we'll have a slow season like Blackpool and make the play offs nearer the end of the season as HUGHES comes together for us

:chubb:

I've voted mid-table; the league looks tougher than last year and teams sometimes seem to struggle after missing out on the play offs the previous year. Tranmere and Hartlepool are examples of this recently. The lack of a creative midfield player and a left back also worry me a bit but a couple more good signings in these area's between now and August could see me wanting to re-vote.

I dont think we'll be the customary team to make the playoffs then struggle. I can see that being Yeovil with the players they've lost and the quality they've replaced them with.

Us however. I dont think we're automatic standard just yet - I could easily see us finishing in the playoffs once again - not 3rd, but maybe 6th or so. However, I can see us just missing out next season and coming about 8thth.

Millwall and Huddersfield will be my two suprise teams of next season I can see doing well.

Forest are definately going to be up there - Leeds despite their problems should be around the playoffs but they're in for a shock this season. I think Luton will be up there as well, especially with Sam Parkin upfront - think we've just got a marginal bit more quality than them.

Forest

Swansea

Huddersfield

Millwall

Leeds

Luton

I think Donny will just miss out once again, spending loads in comparison with the rest of the division yet still not managing to buy themselves promotion. With us just finishing behind them.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Another upbeat prediction Senor? :wink:

14th means he's not gone for Relegation Battle or Relegated. He's in a positive mood! :)

For me, heart says automatic, head says play-offs, which means I'm predicting a place or two higher than I did last year. We've got too many wild cards up front to really know how it's going to go, not that that's much different from being reliant on the form and fitness of one forward.

Am i missing something with the Huddersfield charge? Who have they signed (apart from possibly Robbie W !)

I mean,they've even let their flying winger (Ahmed?!?!?!) go to Tranmere :laught16:

Ronnie Moore :laught30::laught30::laught30:

No one yet of note. Though when Ritchie came in, there was an instant change of fortune in their results. They won 2 of the 4 he was in charge for, only losing against Scunny away. Before that, they'd only won 2 of their last 11. Same team, different manager, different idea's, different prospects.

They do have a decent side, even with letting G.T.F go. Beckett is always likely to get into double figures. There's plenty of time for transfers to be made as Ritchie unlike managers who havent been at a club has now had time to assess what he needs. Hence why he's gone out and signed Robbie Williams for £100,000. There is always one shock team who no one expects to be up there. Huddersfield dont have the usual pressure from their fans like they have in years gone by, as the vast majority think they'll do absolutely dire.

I've voted mid-table; the league looks tougher than last year and teams sometimes seem to struggle after missing out on the play offs the previous year. Tranmere and Hartlepool are examples of this recently. The lack of a creative midfield player and a left back also worry me a bit but a couple more good signings in these area's between now and August could see me wanting to re-vote.

Pretty much agree with this, I think the midfield at the moment is weaker, need someone creative in the middle. We've got a stronger squad now than last season and Shez worked wonders with them, with his own players in now I'm sure he can mould the team into a more successful group.

Not done the actual votey thing coz I wanted to put top 10. Due to the massive number of gambles we've brought in, I'm undecided if we'll be good enough for promotion, playoffs or 7th-10th but I think we'll do better than "mid-table" so I'll stick with my unpolled option of top 10 :)

Not done the actual votey thing coz I wanted to put top 10. Due to the massive number of gambles we've brought in, I'm undecided if we'll be good enough for promotion, playoffs or 7th-10th but I think we'll do better than "mid-table" so I'll stick with my unpolled option of top 10 :)

I'd go along with that but I've said playoffs, because I think if one of the gambles on Hughes and Ricketts pays off, then we'll make top six.

i was thinking that shez will sort something out, i just think we need a left winger and a left back and we are sorted

about the whole creative midfield thing, kalala can get the ball and play it simple that is all you need, and allott can pass aswell, gary mac is basically going to score some goals for us andi am hoping neil wood can forget his injury because he is only 23/24 and he is a brilliant passer of the ball, he is like a richie wellens but left footed

Guest oa_exile
The division certainly looks stronger this season than last, but I am very hopeful that we will make the play-offs again.

The division certainly will be stronger this season than last , but i feel we are strong enough to sneek in the play offs :chubb: