OASIS travel - vs Dirty Filthy Smelly Leeds 02nd Oct

leeslover

For those of you thinking of doing it via two half days, the drunkards train of choice will be the the 13:35 from Euston, arrives 15:46. Mark and me are getting the 10:45 from ManPic, arrives 13:08. It will be short half day, but what can you do? Currently singles available £12.50 either way.

• 4 weeks later...
For those of you thinking of doing it via two half days, the drunkards train of choice will be the the 13:35 from Euston, arrives 15:46. Mark and me are getting the 10:45 from ManPic, arrives 13:08. It will be short half day, but what can you do? Currently singles available £12.50 either way.

What time are you passing through Manchester? I'm staying in a central Manchester hotel on the Monday so will be heading to Oldham late afternoon.

Murgh.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

What time are you passing through Manchester? I'm staying in a central Manchester hotel on the Monday so will be heading to Oldham late afternoon.

Some questions answer themselves :blink:

arrives 15:46

We don't have a plan* as such, maybe we could formulate one. Drop me a PM if you fancy meeting in town and travelling on.

*LL wonders if his old man will be up for taxi duties* :deal2: