Derby booing all English Chelski players

boundaryblue80

Are fans right to boo them?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Gerrard earlier, now Terry, A.Cole, Lampard, Wright-Phillips receiving loud boos after Englands exit....do you agree with it?

• Yes - They fully deserve it
    • Yes - Quite surprised, but right to do it
    • No - They got their boos on Weds, at the time
    • No - They'll be hurting just as much
    • No - Fans will boo at anything nowadays
    • Not sure

Got to admit, it has surprised me. But I can understand why some would choose to do it. But I don't like this booing culture we have now. Very American and very X-Factorish. What are your thoughts?

Whats happened was on wednesday, it should be forgot about and the fans should now just get on with supporting there own clubs

Whats happened was on wednesday, it should be forgot about and the fans should now just get on with supporting there own clubs

Balls to that! Many people have been saying over and over again that the players are to blame and how it isnt fair the manaer gets the blame. Well....the players need to be shown how much they let down all of us. I say give it to them....overpaid useless gits....

Balls to that! Many people have been saying over and over again that the players are to blame and how it isnt fair the manaer gets the blame. Well....the players need to be shown how much they let down all of us. I say give it to them....overpaid useless gits....

thats about all thats left at derby these days BOO. they are used to doing it now.

thats about all thats left at derby these days BOO. they are used to doing it now.

They well deserve it, Gerard played out of his skin today for Liverpool, why can they not do the same for their country. Maybe he is still sulking that JT got made Captain ahead of him, and is thinking balls to you all.

Fundamental change is needed right from the top down to the players and untill somebody has the balls to stand up and do this then we will not get anywhere.

i don't think they derserve it, people are just going with the press on this subject, but i cannot believe people think that the players are not bothered, total rubbish.

No i am not just going with the press, i am going with what i have seen with my own eyes. They did not look like 11 players who wanted to win that game on Wedensday. They all play well for there clubs which is why they are picked for the England side but im sorry they just do not perform when they pull on the white shirt.

The england team is a old boys closed shop, the new hungry talent find it very difficult to break into the team, it's about time we had a manager who isn't afraid to ring the changes and is not afraid of upsetting a few people in order to bring some success to our national team and a bit of pride back to the country.

Irrespective of opinions about whether the top players are actually bothered about playing for their country any more, I really don't blame fans for letting the England players know exactly how they feel - and that includes the whole England squad not just Wednesday night's failures.