luton goal

we limit teams to chances which are usually free kicks and corners and they all go to the 6 yard line because when we are scouted the scout notices this weakness.

Are you being serious? From what I can work out, looking at the fixture list...we've conceded the following goals this season from around the 6 yard line...

Bristol Rovers at home

2 X Hartlepool away

Luton at home

Granted, I haven't seen the Donny or Accy JPT goals.

The point remains though, we've conceded 4 goals in 4 months from balls across the 6 yard area. It's hardly a 'weakness'.

Open your eyes, the goal was not Crossley's fault. You even said it yourself...

if thats the case then fine but it doesnt alter the fact that norm doesnt catch crosses

..and then went back on it and said he should have claimed it. Get off his back.

If im being honest ... at the game i thought it was Crossley .. but after seeing the goal you cant really blame him. The ball came in and was a fair distance from the keeper ... if hed have come and been beaten you would have slagged him off .. he stayed and gets slagged off.

And to the post about sticking with him etcetc (slums_Mck)... who else do you want in? We cant really afford a replacement at the minute ... Beresford was just an emergency .. there is no-one else so stop talking rubbish! Hes made afew mistakes .. but he isnt really fully fit .. hes having obvious trouble kicking but at the minute hes doing his best and isnt 100% IMO .. give the guy a break ... why do we always feel the need to have atleast one scapegoat in the team for everything ... im guessing it`s his fault for the weather? :tongue:

Rant over.

????? not atall mate infact the oppposite is true, if the defenders know the keeper comes for EVERYTHING then they know hes coming full stop, if they go on instinct they need to be telepathic.

i accept that its not 100% crossleys fault, for a start he didnt give away the free kick, he didnt play everybody onside and he didnt miss the header so by not catching it he made the 4th error and they scored. what im saying is he doesnt catch any crosses so teams know this and aim for the 6 yard line constantly but because we have quite a good back 4 covering all areas (heading, pace, tackling, positioning, composure) we limit teams to chances which are usually free kicks and corners and they all go to the 6 yard line because when we are scouted the scout notices this weakness.

this is not a chip on shoulder moment this is repeated pointing out of a weakness until people open their eyes.

he defo came and caught one in the second half,i seen it with my own eyes.