Craig Davies

go to chapel road and tell him that then.im sure he will appreciate it.

can we not just be pleased that we didn't lose and got a draw,yes we could of won 5 or 6,but we didnt.end of.

just get behind the team instead of nit picking like a bunch of cackling fish wifes.

our fans really do surprise me sometimes.

I get behind the team and I don't criticise players at the match. In fact I have been very vocal in having a go at others who were quick to slag players off at the ground and to their faces. I do believe there is a place for constructive criticism and Shez will definetly agree with that.

He maybe our top scorer but he could be much more than that and i hope shez and tommy are telling him that. I am surprised to think why we should be happy not to lose????? We outplayed donny and should have scored 5 or 6. Do you really think that Shez will be saying to Davies and Hughes,"well done at least we didnt lose". I play 5-a-side and im gutted if I dont win, when I work I get paid to do a job and want to do well. So if any of those players are happy with that result well maybe we should start looking to League 2.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

:blink:

Did you not read the last few posts mate -

No I didn't read the last few posts as I was getting wound up with the negativity. There may have been times when I thought we could have done better on the pitch but that will always be the case.

I wouldn't change anything in Davies game as it is clearly working and will improve in time - providing he is given the time, Posts with the title "Craig Davies - Stupid" are negative and not constructive. We should be thankful for what we HAVE got, not insulting because he is not yet the finished article.