Changing user name

Amsterdam_Blue

Wondering if anyone of the MODS could let me know if there is anyway i can change my user name. I still think shez is a god however i'm moving to amsterdam next week and would like to change it to something else.

I don't wanna lost all my stuff that i have on here and re-register as my new user name.

Is this possible.

Wondering if anyone of the MODS could let me know if there is anyway i can change my user name. I still think shez is a god however i'm moving to amsterdam next week and would like to change it to something else.

I don't wanna lost all my stuff that i have on here and re-register as my new user name.

Is this possible.

I guess PMing Rummy would be your best best! There's no way for you to just do it.

Guest oa_exile

Is this possible.

Send me a PM mate and i will change it for you

Cheers Exile

PS : What to stamisgod2007 :tongue1: