Leeds pubs...

Ok seeing your all usless and not telling me where you will be this is where I will be and few other latics :)

Dry Salters

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?&hloc=GB|LS118AX

Elland Rd, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS11 8AX

Tel: 0113 270 0229

About 10 mins from the stadium and away fan friendly according to other teams sites....

i think our convoy are going to the wetherspoons or a bar near the station, then getting a taxi to the ground, though is all subject to change!

i think our convoy are going to the wetherspoons or a bar near the station, then getting a taxi to the ground, though is all subject to change!

Getting minibus to the pub above and will be there until kick off or until Leeds fans are true to form and force us out or something :P

There is a small Weatherspoons at the station (turn left once through the ticket barriers) but I'm not sure if they will be open for away fans. To get to the main Weatherspoons, turn left out the main station entrance (in front of barriers) and go up the right side of the main square (church on left), continue up the road and the it's on your left. The street it's on also has a few 'trendy' bars on it but again, not sure if they will be open for away fans.

The local police put Millwall fans in Yates (turn right at main square near station and it's a minute down there) and then put them on the buses to the ground which they duly trashed! The buses leave from under the railway line/next to the station. Never used them but assume they will be running tomorrow. To walk to the ground from the station is about 20-30 minutes and not exactly through a pretty part of Leeds although their is a good gastro pub along the way which does top chip butties. Come out the main station doors and there are some steps opposite to the right. At the bottom (which is where the buses to the ground are on the opposite side) turn right and go across a bridge and turn right dwon Water Lane and the pub, The Cross Keys, is on the left about five minutes down.

Looking forward to the game but need to win otherwise my life will be even worse in work as I live and work in Leeds and they are a cocky bunch at the moment.

whilst stopping for a couple in dry salters, some of our younger element showed why they could be in for some times in the future. Whilst appreciating singing for the team, that place maybe wasn't the pub to do so, looking at some of the clientele in there haha and the chant of zigga zagga had one leeds fan grabbing for his pint pot ready to see if it could bounce off one their heads!!! oh eck!! good support guys,but a tad more caution in the future may allow you to keep your necks on shoulders :D

whilst stopping for a couple in dry salters, some of our younger element showed why they could be in for some times in the future. Whilst appreciating singing for the team, that place maybe wasn't the pub to do so, looking at some of the clientele in there haha and the chant of zigga zagga had one leeds fan grabbing for his pint pot ready to see if it could bounce off one their heads!!! oh eck!! good support guys,but a tad more caution in the future may allow you to keep your necks on shoulders :D

I bloody warned them against doing that!!! And they ignored me, started singing and caused the land lord to come over....which pissed me off because they really welcomed us! Same lads at the back tried to get it started again at which point I went over and told them to shut it!! Like you said, wasnt the best idea in the world..... Some of are younger ones arent used to going to high profile clubs and it showed.....

They wont releaise it but I probably saved there necks yesterday....

Edited by oafc0000

definately so!!! the guy stood at the side of me had to have his 'pot' taken off him by his mate, he was fuming!!!

Glad the landlord came over really before a few of the yorkie meat heads popped over to the pool table!!!!!

They'll live and learn i guess...well done for trying to tell 'em tho. The thing is, there were a few kids and women around as well, so it would have been really unpleasant had anything gone off.

definately so!!! the guy stood at the side of me had to have his 'pot' taken off him by his mate, he was fuming!!!

Glad the landlord came over really before a few of the yorkie meat heads popped over to the pool table!!!!!

They'll live and learn i guess...well done for trying to tell 'em tho. The thing is, there were a few kids and women around as well, so it would have been really unpleasant had anything gone off.

Yes exactly.... I saw the kids....

I also felt responsbile a little because I had posted the pub on here. Somebody needed to take charge. I just wish I had done it sooner because I saw it coming...

It was a great pub! Fast service and welcomed us away fans. I was there from opening doors at 12... The leeds fans in there I found to be good and up for a laugh and football chat...

I was at the other end of the room from them, I was feeling pensive to say the least when they started off, I didn't fancy getting stuck in the middle of a big ruck. I was also told that there were three lads stood outside mouthing off at passing Leeds fans. Very brave, and also very stupid. If they want to get their heads kicked in then fine, but there's no call to do it where other people are liable to get dragged in.