2011-2012 League Tables - After All 46 games

Bristolatic

The end of last season. Here’s the highlights from the final game.

maddog, oafcforever and Ex_pat all correctly predicted the 2-1 Latics win :applause1: . No one had Tarkowski as first Latics scorer, so the rest of the points went for the attendance (actual 5,152). Closest was LaticsPete with 5,132 (missed by 20) :chubb: , closely followed by rosa (5,129 missing by 23) :OASISscarf: then Hometownclub with 5,089 (63out) and DavidCollinge, who went for 5,222 (70 away).

oafcforever climbed into the Premier League at the expense of laticdickovarmy.

End of season awards to follow shortly.

12-05-05_Carlisle.jpg?t=1356719447

:first:........... The secret to performing well is:- as we all know Latics always under perform so, if your heart tells you we should win a game,

then go for the draw. If you think we will draw then go for the loss, ONLY when you think we will thrash someone should you go for the win.

Sad but effective.

Thanks BristoLatic for working all this out.

Great stuff Bristol. I'm happy with survival in my first full season - now the lads can push on and hopefully establish ourselves in this division etc.

Oh. And rudemedic. It was a joke - and a clever ruse to get someone to compile the table, which has happened. And another thing: it's an insult to call someone a journalist or a politician, especially when they're innocent of both charges, and to call someone a mixture of both is beyond the pale, so Merry :censored:ing Christmas to you too.

Harold Shipman was a doctor. Just saying.

Great stuff Bristol. I'm happy with survival in my first full season - now the lads can push on and hopefully establish ourselves in this division etc.

Oh. And rudemedic. It was a joke - and a clever ruse to get someone to compile the table, which has happened. And another thing: it's an insult to call someone a journalist or a politician, especially when they're innocent of both charges, and to call someone a mixture of both is beyond the pale, so Merry :censored:ing Christmas to you too.

Harold Shipman was a doctor. Just saying.

I was (successfully) baiting you. I'm fairly confident I know what you do and you provide a much needed service, one I've used quite a bit.

Like most professions, medicine has its bad apples, Shipman unfortunately is one of the worst.

I was (successfully) baiting you. I'm fairly confident I know what you do and you provide a much needed service, one I've used quite a bit.

Only messin' Doctor. This season's league table is a different story mind you.

Like most professions, medicine has its bad apples, Shipman unfortunately is one of the worst.

Dr Mengele.