Tranny crisis

How can anyone defend that joke - crap footy, slagged fans off without reason (would maybe have an excuse at home this season) - clueless - I hope he gets an extension to his Tranmere contract though, they deserve each other!!

As Ronnie himself would say.....

"There's no doubt about that"

:ass3:

Firstly can l say that l was never a fan of RM whilst he was at BP.

But this topic and the responses to it, puzzles me. Shez has been in charge at BP for almost as long as RM has been at Tranmere, and yet what are the respective league positions ! Tranmere's style of play would appear to be just as effective / ineffectiver as ours.

Firstly can l say that l was never a fan of RM whilst he was at BP.

But this topic and the responses to it, puzzles me. Shez has been in charge at BP for almost as long as RM has been at Tranmere, and yet what are the respective league positions ! Tranmere's style of play would appear to be just as effective / ineffectiver as ours.

Oh yeah.. so hoofmere got in the playoffs last season did they??? have they only lost once in 14 matches too??? Cant understand why exactly you are puzzled... you said yourself you wrent a fan of his...

... anyway.... lets all amuse ourselves once more...

Trannies on 606

The last time l looked, getting to the playoffs actually achieved very little, unless you won them. Are we still not in the same division as last year.

They may not have only lost once in fourteen games, but are they not slightly higher in the league than we are. As at this Friday night, the table would appear to tell all.