Tranny crisis

yet again poor tactical decisions with the subs made to late, and players being played out of position.

He has to go, he seems unable to turn around the downward spiral, no more excuses Ronnie, you are not good enough and you have to go, the sooner the better.

SAY WE WANT RONNIE OUT, SAY WE WANT RONNIE OUT!

now where have we seen this before :laught16:read this Edited by boboafc

Wonder how we'd cope with Hughes missing...Shuker and Davies out for season, many more injuries. We've been lucky in comparison. Great to see them getting beat, but there are reasons out of ones control.

Come on Ross :grin: lets just laugh at the plastics for a while ....

Tranmere ... maybe its down to training and fitness that the players are injured .. I seem to remember us suffering with a lot of injuries under RM :unsure:

Can we please get a win tomorrow and move above our bin dipping friends before we start laughing at them too heartily?

It must be depressing being a Hoof FC fan at the moment but at least they must be cheered up a bit each time "The General" posts :blush:

Edited by Latics & England

Come on Ross :grin: lets just laugh at the plastics for a while ....

Tranmere ... maybe its down to training and fitness that the players are injured .. I seem to remember us suffering with a lot of injuries under RM :unsure:

What, you mean like every other day then...lol....each to their own :wink:

Wonder how we'd cope with Hughes missing...Shuker and Davies out for season, many more injuries. We've been lucky in comparison. Great to see them getting beat, but there are reasons out of ones control.

Sorry mate, couldn't resist it.

It could all have worked out differently and we could now be ruminating about a defeat by West Brom or Stoke. As an old alkie once said "it is a funny old game".

I dont like Tranmere, but ronnie was given a very rough deal here. I for one hope he does well... just after he's left the trannies.

OOps..dare I say that the forum wardens must be asleep, allowing any postings here, on this part that do not relate to OAFC? How dare you discuss matters of interest.. there MUST be a seperate forum for this?

Can we please get a win tomorrow and move above our bin dipping friends before we start laughing at them too heartily?

It must be depressing being a Hoof FC fan at the moment but at least they must be cheered up a bit each time "The General" posts :blush:

Who is that young lady :wub::naughty:

I seem to remember that we had a lot of injuries when RM was with us, and people were saying that his training methods were causing it. Looks like they were right.

A'men !!!!

Ronnie is a Dinosaur !!! Tactics were poor, training poor, man management poor !!

Hope he stays at Tranmere until the Blue sq.

Guest oa_exile
OOps..dare I say that the forum wardens must be asleep, allowing any postings here, on this part that do not relate to OAFC? How dare you discuss matters of interest.. there MUST be a seperate forum for this?

I have left this in this part of the forum especially since it has annoyed you !

Since Rockin was our ex Manager it's relevent to OAFC :)

You cant wait to have a little dig and a snide remark at EVERY opportunity.

Jog on :)

yes i noticed that. in fact depending on results we can move up a fair few places today. also they have played 3 more than us now. hello, ronnie. bye ronnie.

A 'Tics win coupled with Southend failing to beat 8th placed Yeovil and Swindon failing to beat 5th placed Walsall puts us 9th.

COME ON BOYS

A 'Tics win coupled with Southend failing to beat 8th placed Yeovil and Swindon failing to beat 5th placed Walsall puts us 9th.

COME ON BOYS

like has been said,they have some injuries and stuff,but that shouldnt detract from the management and training,you simply bring in other players to fill those positions.

looks like there finally realising that ronald moore isnt as good as he professes.

he should take a leaf out of mclroys book,drop down the leagues where he has more chance of becoming successful.

i shall wait to see if we win today and go above them before laughing too much.