Who's off to Gillingham, then?

Lasts season it started to rain just as the whistle was blown for kick off. As we left the ground with 3 points it stopped. Unbelievable. Compares with Bristol Rovers that time Allott and Dux scored for worst weather at a match I have been to.

Add to that driving home with wet clothes on and really it's a good job we won!!

I was one of the fools who laughed at the wimps who accepted the free plastic macs they were handing out and laughing hardman style at the rain. For about 10 minutes, when I went and begged for one and had to ask people to help me put my arms through the sleeve as I couldn’t move them properly due to cold and wet, whilst wailing for my mummy.

I was one of the fools who laughed at the wimps who accepted the free plastic macs they were handing out and laughing hardman style at the rain. For about 10 minutes, when I went and begged for one and had to ask people to help me put my arms through the sleeve as I couldn’t move them properly due to cold and wet, whilst wailing for my mummy.

Same here!

I didn't want one of those daft macs did I. Nah. Rain doesn't bother me. Hmm. Ended up taking shelter in the toilets at half time warming hands on the dryers.

Still it was fun abusing those to the left of us. Stripey will live long in the memory.

"YOU SHADDUP!!"