Who's off to Gillingham, then?

Am mulling over going to this game as I have a free pass for the evening.

Who else is going? And how are you getting there?

Several OASIS types are getting the train from Victoria. Hopefully I'll get out of my meeting in time to catch them getting a train at 4 o'clockish, if not I'll be following them down. The plan is to meet at the Duke of York over the road. Give me a bell if you want to hook up.

Am seriously pished off this game is on a tuesday night...... Usually my best away game as have a brother down their but because some fool decided to put it on a Tuesday night i will not be going..... :angry::angry::angry::angry:

It's similar for me.

Althouh I live in Kent, I live in West Kent and the line across from Gillingham is woefully slow

Realistic home time is 00:30, which involves 2 changesand going back into London!!!, I get up at 5am to work in London, and have a 1 year old so am completely knackered by 10pm

Edited by singe

It's similar for me.

Althouh I live in Kent, I live in West Kent and the line across from Gillingham is woefully slow

Realistic home time is 00:30, which involves 2 changesand going back into London!!!, I get up at 5am to work in London, and have a 1 year old so am completely knackered by 10pm

Car full coming from Royton OL2 setting off at 2pm! :grin:

Grrrrrr. Effing clients. I come in this morning to find some bright spark has scheduled me in a meeting at 5.30 - that's supposed to be the time I go home. Earliest I'll be out is 6.30, which gives me nad all chance of getting down there in time for kick-off.

Still, at least we ain't gonna lose 2-0 now.

I'll be there with the Mrs!

Train from Manchester Picadilly at 1:45 into Euston then out again.

Not overly thrilled about going on a Tuesday night but these are things you have to put up with when you go to Everton and win. Normally wouldnt have dreamed of going on a Tuesday night due to having time off work etc but seeing as Gillingham is now the only ground in this division I've not done (as I always seem to be on holiday when it comes round) then I thought I must bite the bullet and make the trip.

Looking forward to it.

Should be fun - especially if it rains!!

Should be fun - especially if it rains!!

Lasts season it started to rain just as the whistle was blown for kick off. As we left the ground with 3 points it stopped. Unbelievable. Compares with Bristol Rovers that time Allott and Dux scored for worst weather at a match I have been to.

Add to that driving home with wet clothes on and really it's a good job we won!!

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

The fishal site says the game is not in doubt - the sun is shining in Kent - Oh when the Bluueee Skyyyyyyyyyy!

Sun is shining in the sky

there aint a cloud in sight

it's stopped raining

Everybody's in the play

And don't you know it's a beautiful new day, Hey-hey

Running down the avenue

See how the sun shines brightly

In the city

On the streets where once was pity

Mr. Blue Sky is living here today, Hey- Hey

Mr.Blue Sky,

please tell us why,

you had to hide away for so long(So Long),

Where did we go wrong

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc

Lasts season it started to rain just as the whistle was blown for kick off. As we left the ground with 3 points it stopped. Unbelievable. Compares with Bristol Rovers that time Allott and Dux scored for worst weather at a match I have been to.

Add to that driving home with wet clothes on and really it's a good job we won!!

Yeah I believe so - my mates and family were there but I was in Australia (sorry had to drop that in!!) watching the cricket (shouldn't really have dropped that in though after our performance over there!!).

Fiingers crossed for tonight!

Yeah I believe so - my mates and family were there but I was in Australia (sorry had to drop that in!!) watching the cricket (shouldn't really have dropped that in though after our performance over there!!).

Fiingers crossed for tonight!

Alright, alright! Heard all about your trip and frequent sightings of you on Sky B)