there's that excuse gone once and for all then

Pack it in Yard Dog. It's up to you guys ultimately - you either get along in line with the site regs, or we go back to the admins/mods coming down tough.

Sorry Boss.

Just getting frustrated with all this arguing about the atmosphere and its effect on peformance. Was still very gutted when I came on yesterday morning (like everyone else, no doubt).

I should, and will, learn not to take anything seriously on a messageboard in future.

Sorry Mr Lags.

No worries brother and unfortunately you got the reaction cos it was one too many. Thanks for the apology, its now done with and wont carry forward. Yes I think we all are suffering the fall out from the Hudds game. It hurt on the back of inactivity at the club.

Absolute tVrd.

You play at Millwall and anyother away ground in our league, do you hear the opposition fans offering encouragement to our players? NOPE.

The rubbish he spouts about the fans bringing the players down at home is pathetic, you cant hear the crowd especially the chaddy at times, so the moaners Sheridan's moaning about you wouldn't hear as a player anyway if you were 100 % focussed and in the zone.

Its just a blag from Sheridan because he cant get anything out of his players and that his tactics are poor when faced against a negative opposition at home and what makes it worse is its plain for everybody to see!

Blaming the fans is the last straw for me.

:behead:

Sheridan.

Edited by KYLEOAFC