Last Nights Match

Theiceman

I nearly didnt go last night following the debacle against Huddersfield. I'm glad I did go to witness a TEAM playing for each other. Its amazing what team spirit can do for you as we saw at Everton and again last night. We want to see thre same at every remaining home game and with a bit of luck we might still end up close to the play off's !!!

I nearly didnt go last night following the debacle against Huddersfield. I'm glad I did go to witness a TEAM playing for each other. Its amazing what team spirit can do for you as we saw at Everton and again last night. We want to see thre same at every remaining home game and with a bit of luck we might still end up close to the play off's !!!

Nice to see plenty of team spirit amongst the crowd too - all getting behind the lads in encouragement made a very pleasant change. I know it's chicken and egg - entertain us or else - but there was a tangible willingness to SUPPORT last night. The chick was encouraged to come out of its egg, rather than coming down on the shell with a ton of bricks!

We're all in this together and we set the standard both on and off the field last night :aplayer1::chubb::applause1: , except for the morons throwing things at the end :angry: .

Welcome to OWTB!

Please fill in the following questions so you can start posting!

Name?

Location?

How Long Supporting the Tics?

Best away match you've been to?

All time greatest player?

Biggest rivals (in your eyes)?

dodgi-d

Oldham

Since The Day I Was Born

Everton 2008

Roger Palmer

Trampmere

OLDHAM TILL I DIE!

dodgi-d

Oldham

Since The Day I Was Born

Everton 2008

Roger Palmer

Trampmere

OLDHAM TILL I DIE!

Welcome to OWTB!

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

:chubb: