Name tha shirt 5!

........ the fact that i was BORN IN OLDHAM

mmm..just got me thinking this.

i've read the thread regarding being from oldham,born in oldham etc...

now,i was born near cambridge.

i didn't arrive in oldham till i was about 5...old man in the RAF

all my parents/grandparents are from oldham.

do i qualify as a potential "proper" oldhamer who supports oldham,or shall i look as to what division cambridge utd play in these days and start afresh with them? :wink:

do i qualify as a potential "proper" oldhamer who supports oldham,or shall i look as to what division cambridge utd play in these days and start afresh with them? :wink:

Mmmmm! :mmm: have you ever been to cambridge game as a fan? can you remember anything of your time in cambridge as a kid ? where are your parents from?

in a similar situation was born in march & moved to oldham (saddleworth )when i was 6 months old should i be looking out for cambridge or peterboro results or have i passed the naturalisation time (42years)to be a proper oldhamer ?

Edited by peanuts

in a similar situation was born in march & moved to oldham (saddleworth )when i was 6 months old should i be looking out for cambridge or peterboro results or have i passed the naturalisation time (42years)to be a proper oldhamer ?
:mmm: im not god but in my eyes your in

:dance::dance:

was born in RAF hospital,ely.

went back there when i had to have an operation whilst in the RAF 1985...only time before or since.

do we have to go through some "pledge to town and county" scheme to get full recognation? :wink:

was born in RAF hospital,ely.

went back there when i had to have an operation whilst in the RAF 1985...only time before or since.

do we have to go through some "pledge to town and county" scheme to get full recognation? :wink:

did you not fill in the official ombc imagration form :laught16: