Taylor/Liddell

philliggi

Taylor or Liddell  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see on the wings?

• Taylor right, Livermore left
    • Taylor left, Davies right
    • Taylor left, liddell right
    • Taylor Right, Davies left
    • Taylor left, Smalley right
    • Taylor left, macca right
    • Livermore left, Liddell Right
    • Livermore left, Davies right
    • Livermore left, Smalley right
    • Livermore left, Macca right
    • Something completely different

now Taylor has been given a chance on the right of midfield, is he going to stay there? yes, we won yesterday, but it wasn't the best performance. Personally i think this is because there were so many changes to the side from Tuesday night (Livermore, Jarrett, Lomax,Taylor,Robertson all changing positions and/or coming into the team). given time, the team we saw out there yesterday was a much more balenced side, which will work well for each other. Taylor got moved back over to the left after Smalley came on, which was a shame. He needs to be left to make the right hand side his own.

Having Taylor on the right gave Eardley an outlet when he had possession and he had a much better game in my opinion.

So the question is, when Liddell comes back, do we put taylor on the right or left? personally i would rather see the team kept as it was yesterday, and leave Liddell on the sidelines. The team is much more balenced with that formation, and we look a threat down both flanks. if we can keep that team hopefully it will give us a bit more consistency. the only thing i would change is putting Hughes in.

So the question is, when Liddell comes back, do we put taylor on the right or left? personally i would rather see the team kept as it was yesterday, and leave Liddell on the sidelines. The team is much more balenced with that formation, and we look a threat down both flanks. if we can keep that team hopefully it will give us a bit more consistency. the only thing i would change is putting Hughes in.

:OASISscarf:

Spot on Phil Lad! agree with every word...

Tell ya what we should do with lids.... his final transfer...

color_logo.jpg

:wink:

Only jestin... but he aint anywhere near first choice... he will be a good squad addition, but Taylor, Allott, Smalley are ahead of him now...

Isn't it a strange thing that Taylor's two best crosses came towards the end, after he switched to the left? :mmm: And I could have sworn that they came from his left foot. :mmm::mmm::mmm: With what we have now I would stick with the same as yesterday but I'd have no problem at all with moving Taylor across if Liddell is firing on all cylinders and Shez puts him out wide.

Isn't it a strange thing that Taylor's two best crosses came towards the end, after he switched to the left? :mmm: And I could have sworn that they came from his left foot. :mmm::mmm::mmm: With what we have now I would stick with the same as yesterday but I'd have no problem at all with moving Taylor across if Liddell is firing on all cylinders and Shez puts him out wide.

Taylor put the best cross in that I think Ive ever seen, yesterday. That was about 5 mins before halftime....from the right. It should've been 2-0 from it but no-one was there. Also, Livermore put in a peach for 1-0.

Sad (but unsurprising in an impatient world) to see a poll put up after Taylor and Livermore have played just 60 mins in their correct positions....I'll give my vote in 4 or 5 games time. Should we get 4 or 5 games with them in their correct positions. I doubt we will though.