Ronnie is bringing his ear plugs....

And by and large, was :censored:ing spot on with it when he did! They were wankers for starting on him in September of a season that starts in August!!!

well bugger me, how come shezza aint had a proper go at us this season - it has been dire at BP but he never takes a swipe at us - even after a torrent of boos or the moaning starts as soon as a pass is mispaced - shezza is worth 1,000 RM's!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I am.

I sit on a computer all day reading a Latics forum.

i bet albert steptoe isnt with you, funny how ronnie moore and albert steptoe are often seen in the same area at a similar time but never the exact same place. kinda like clarke kent and superman but in a far less glamorous, red nosed fashion.

well bugger me, how come shezza aint had a proper go at us this season - it has been dire at BP but he never takes a swipe at us - even after a torrent of boos or the moaning starts as soon as a pass is mispaced - shezza is worth 1,000 RM's!

Coz nobody was shouting at Shez and calling him a :censored: last September...simple really. I do remember Gregan making a few comments about our fans though (after Accy Stanley away)....and he was spot on, as many on here agreed with him.......yet again though, the irony is if Gregan wasn't liked he'd been strung up for calling our "supporters" who, at times, make a mockery of such word.

Edited by boundaryblue80

Coz nobody was shouting at Shez and calling him a :censored: last September...simple really. I do remember Gregan making a few comments about our fans though (after Accy Stanley away)....and he was spot on, as many on here agreed with him.......yet again though, the irony is if Gregan wasn't liked he'd been strung up for calling our "supporters" who, at times, make a mockery of such word.

God you really are bitter about the Moore thing aren't you BB80...i thought you were kidding!

Would you rather have Moore or Shez in charge? Not a trick question i'm just interested to know.

God you really are bitter about the Moore thing aren't you BB80...i thought you were kidding!

Would you rather have Moore or Shez in charge? Not a trick question i'm just interested to know.

You'll find the answer to your question here....

I am bitter....and utterly frustrated (many more times than any Ronnie Outer that's pissed off with this season!)....having given up the best shot of stability and forward momentum we'd gained to potentially get us up and out of this :censored: level. The first true chance of it since we almost went bust. Extremely bitter about it! If it didn't work...alas, we could be on the road with Shez a year on....anyway.....

For the record, equally as bitter about what happened, as our lot/you are about him!

Edited by boundaryblue80