Ronnie is bringing his ear plugs....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: but nice :rifle: are pea shooters still allowed?

Banned. Like every other fun thing these days.

Does anyone else think he is deliberately trying to patronising by calling us "locals"? Trying to make us sound like those blokes out of deliverance. Patronising fat scouse nob. He doesn't help himself does he.

I for one will be showing my displeasure at him having him i our ground by booing him and his filthy offspring.

:violent111:

Adrian Littlejohn & Iain Dowie would be a start.

KtF,

Derek.

if i go i wont need to hurl abuse at him,there will be plenty of others doing that.

kept us up and finished tenth,wasnt our kind of football but going off our recent games neither is shez style.

As far as I'm concerned Brian Talbot did a worse job than Ronnie, so him.

And Chris M**re obviously.

And Ian Wright wright wright. (Tit).

Can we not have Paul Reid back for a half time draw? I want to call him a Judas :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: again. I'd even go in the main stand for that one so he could hear me. Jesus, I'd learn to play football, search out the fountain of youth, knock ten years off my age, train hard and play quite badly for Oldham so that I could be on the pitch as a substitute 'warming up' so I could be right next to him when I shout it at him full blast. However, I'd probably fluff my lines on that one.

As far as I'm concerned Brian Talbot did a worse job than Ronnie, so him.

And Chris M**re obviously.

And Ian Wright wright wright. (Tit).

What about Dean Windass, i don't know what it was but every time he scored he seemed to do some fat jolly man dance or something. He really gets on my tits.

Can we not have Paul Reid back for a half time draw? I want to call him a Judas :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: again. I'd even go in the main stand for that one so he could hear me. Jesus, I'd learn to play football, search out the fountain of youth, knock ten years off my age, train hard and play quite badly for Oldham so that I could be on the pitch as a substitute 'warming up' so I could be right next to him when I shout it at him full blast. However, I'd probably fluff my lines on that one.
:D He's clearly upset you OS! That sounds like a plan you've been hatching for years! :D

Adrian Littlejohn & Iain Dowie would be a start.

KtF,

Derek.

Littlejohn yes, Dowie no.

My 'bitter' list is so long these days that I've forgotten the reason why I have an aversion to some...of the top of my head I reckon Lee Dixon, Clattenburg, Aldridge, but very few ex-players/managers, I just feel sorry for them leaving such a fantastic club! :wink:

Thought our current situation might have some eating humble pie on reflection...clearly not...keep up the bitterness lads! Locals you are...the burning desire to hate Ronnie is akin to something out of the League of Gentleman.....are you local??? Boo if you are! :grin:

He was always first to have a go at the fans - tit - maybe we would've been more understanding if we could have seen the ball more times in a game - kept going missing in the clouds - silly boggey eyed tosser - leezy is gonna be giving it some to some tune!

Mark Hughes for THAT goal

To be honest my hatred of Hughes is waining. It is now down to the level of Hitler/Moors Murderers/Women who go shopping and are surprised they have to pay for stuff at the till. I feel it is just the realisation that he was only doing his job.